Join the Birmingham Art Association today and be a part of Birmingham’s oldest and continuously thriving arts organization.
With a rich mix of history and constantly renewed relevancy, the BAA is a diverse group of artists and art lovers of all ages, experience levels, mediums, and styles. From young experimentalists to seasoned art pillars of the community, the BAA has a place for everyone.
Benefits of Membership:
• Members Gallery Online – display up to 8 pieces of artwork and a short bio on the BAA website
• Member Shows – exhibit 2 or more pieces of artwork at each BAA member show
• Juried Show – enter artwork to be juried for inclusion in BAA juried shows
• Meetings & workshops with award winning local and nationally recognized instructors
• Active networking with fellow artists
• Opportunities to participate in city-wide arts events such as Magic City Art Connection and Birmingham ArtWalk
• a great variety of volunteer opportunities in the Birmingham art community
- Student Membership $25
- Individual Membership $50
- Family Membership $70
- Corporate Sponsorship $100
January is “pay your dues month.” Dues are renewed on a yearly basis. There will be no prorating of dues on a monthly basis; however, dues paid in December will be applied to the next year.
If you’d like to join BAA, download a membership application using the link below. Please print the form, fill it out and mail it with a check for dues to the Birmingham Art Association • PO Box 425 • Birmingham, AL 35201-0425
Download the BAA membership application here. (Note: If you are new and pay via PayPal don’t forget to mail in your application!)
Pay or Renew your dues via Paypal by clicking the button below: